What are the available payment options?
You may pay FedEx using any valid credit card including MasterCard, Visa, American Express, JCB, and Discover.
How can I update my credit card information or billing information?
You can log in to FedEx® Billing Online for updating your billing information. After logging in, you may click on preferences and choose the option Update Credit Card profile.
In case of late delivery, how is it possible to request an adjustment of the invoice or refund?
You may request an adjustment to your billing by visiting the Request Billing Adjustment section in the website of FedEx.
In the website of FedEx, is there a section where I can find more details related to the billing procedure?
If you need more details related to the billing procedure of FedEx, please visit their website’s Terms and Conditions and click on the Billing section.
Which section of the FedEx website should I visit for a copy of my adjusted or original FedEx Invoice?
For requesting an invoice copy, please visit FedEx Billing Online.
What is the typical time frame for the resolution of my claim process?
Starting from the time of receiving the claim form and all additional documentation, most of the cases are resolved typically within five to seven days. Additional time, however, may be required for research.
What is the procedure for filing a claim?
You can file your claim following three simple steps as mentioned below.
Select any of the options below
- Complete your claim form and submit it online
- You can get the control number for your claim by calling FedEx customer service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 before the completion of your claim form.
Assemble the documents mentioned below
- A printout of the Photocopy of FedEx® U.S. Airbill/FedEx Ship Manager®, and/or FedEx Ground Pick-up Record
- Proof of value related documents such as copy of retail invoice/receipt, copy of original invoice from vendor/supplier, expense statement, final confirmation screen with payment proof in case of online payment, statement of non-repair or itemized repair invoice, appraisals, or any other documentation that may be applicable.
- The serial number(s) of your merchandise
Forward your completed claim form and submitted documentations to
Cargo Claims Dept.
P.O. Box 256
Pittsburgh, PA 15230
For claims sent via fax, the confirmation letter will be sent to you by return fax.
Who is eligible to file a claim?
A claim can be filed by the recipient, the sender, or a third-party.
Is it possible to receive updates on my claim status?
You may opt for receiving periodic updates via e-mail on your claim status, if you use the online option for filing your claim.
Who is eligible to receive a claim settlement?
The claim settlements are generally received by the senders unless there are any special arrangements with the shipper.
How can I close my FedEx account number?
Please call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 for any help related to the closure of your account number.
What is the right time for filing a claim?
All payment claims related to delay, damage, concealed loss, and collect-on-delivery (C.O.D.) must be filed before sixty calendar days of the date of delivery. In case of misdelivery or non-delivery, you have nine months from the date of the shipment to file the claim.