Order stamps online through The Postal Store®
Stamps By Mail® is a service that allows you to order stamps through the mail using a simple form provided by your local Post Office™.
Stamps will be delivered to the customer 2-3 days after the order has been received.
- The form and payment (check or money order made payable to "Postmaster") must be sent to the address on the form envelope
- A special "Holiday Order Form" is available for customers who would like to order Christmas Stamps By Mail.
- This form may be obtained from a letter carrier or local Post Office and details the various kinds of Christmas stamps available.
- Customers can also write in their selections on the regular Stamps By Mail form. Blank lines are provided for this very purpose.
- Stamps By Mail orders may take additional processing time during the month of December.
- The Post Office Locator (www.usps.com/locator) provides customers another option to buy stamps. Click "Refine search" under "Location Types" and check "Alternate Locations to Buy Stamps".
- You can also use the "Quick Tools" in the upper left-hand navigation of www.usps.com to "Find USPS Locations".