Why should customers use Direct Mail?
- Reach existing customer base
- Acquire new customers
- It drives responses- Direct Mail out performs all other media in driving response
- It drives customers- Businesses can create a "call to action" message that drives their customers online or to their retail sites
- It’s personal- Address your customers by name, speak to them individually, and appeal to their interests
- It’s targeted- Focus on a smaller group of individuals who are more likely to respond to your offer, giving you more bang for your buck than other media options
- It’s flexible- Mail can handle a wide variety of formats (letters to brochures) and messages. Mail is compatible with the latest technology.
- It’s measurable- Customers can rapidly compare the merits of various strategies. As responses pour in, the value of the program speaks for itself. Few other media channels offer the same control.
- It’s tangible- Physically place your message in your customers’ hands and encourage interaction. You can incorporate elements that actively involve the customer, like stickers, and coupons.
It’s easy and cost-effective- You don’t have to be a Direct Mail expert with a big budget to advertise through the mail. With a computer, some desktop publishing software, and a little know-how, you can create your own professional-looking Direct Mail piece. With some Direct Mail Web sites, you even design your piece, import your mailing list, and have the campaign